sábado, 18 de agosto de 2007

Queen - Rarezas



01 - One Vision (extended 12-)
02 - Blurred Vision (B - Side Of One Vision)
03 - Keep Passing The Open Windows (extended 12-)
04 - Thank God It's Christmas
05 - I Go Crazy (b-side of Radio Ga-Ga)
06 - Man On The Prowl (Extended 12 - )
07 - Under Pressure (studio take)
08 - Soul Brother (b-side of Under Pressure)
09 - A Human Body (b-side of Play The Game)
10 - See What A Fool I've Been (b-side of Seven Seas Of Rhye)
11 - Misfire (unpublished demo)
12 - Mad The Swine (B - Side Of Headlong)
13 - I Can Hear Music (Freddie Mercury as Larry Lurex)
14 - Goin' Back (Freddie Mercury as Larry Lurex)
15 - Earth (Smile)
16 - Step On Me (Smile)
17 - Blag (Smile)

Tracks Extra

Innuendo_Don't_Try_So_Hard
Thank_God_It's_Christmas
Bicycle Race (1991 remix)
We Are The Champions (Live Killers)
These Are The Days Of Our Lives
I Go Crazy
Great King Rat
Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballe - Barcelona (single)
Freddie Mercury - Remixes - Love Kills (Wolf Euro mix)
Freddie Mercury - Remixes - Time ( Nile Rodgers 1992 remix)
You're My Best Friend
I'm In Love With My Car
See what a fool I've been

PARTE 1
PARTE 2

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

me gustaria tenerlo en pdf para editarlo facil